4.2 Subway trains
class 08 (zero-eight) electric subway train. The train consists of 10 cars, of which 5 motorized cars and 5 trailer cars. Car framework and body is made from light alloys. Very well made simulation with realistic sounds and photorealistic driver's stand.
In OpenBVE speedometer with ATC indication of permissible speed, upcoming signal aspect, upcoming speed restriction; indication of permissible speed according to ATS-P calculated breaking curve and upcoming speed restriction; Indication of permissible speed according to ORP calculated breaking curve. Manometers (pressure gauges), current meter, pilot lamp, master controller indicator, and a MFD with indication of train type, doors open for each car, current drawn/delivered to the overhead wire, station or route between stations; Also switches for the safety systems, indicator lamps for the safety systems, regenerative braking on/off and some other functions.
Overhead wire 1500 V DC
Safety systems in BVE:
When this train is used with OpenBVE
, the following keyboard keys are assigned for various functions:
- 0 (zero) - Switches the illumination on/off
- 9 - Switches the screen wiper on/off
- 7 & 8 - Turns a key that activates the safety systems (the train cannot be moved if this activation is not done)
- 5 & 6 - Turns the selector switch for the safety systems
- 4 - Does something, unknown what
- 3 - Switches the electric regeneration from the brakes on/off (a lit indicator to the left indicates that regeneration is switched off)
- Page Up & Page Down - Changes the train type on the MFD
- Home - Resets the safety-system after ORP forced braking
- End - Turns a switch with unknown function related to the ATC system
4 version of this train, which is compatible with OpenBVE
, has disappeared from the creator's website.
To download from this website:
Last update of this directory entry:
This is search 110135 in the (English language) vehicle directory
© Patrick Norqvist e-mail
Last changed: 2020-Feb-16